A traditional rail will give a Victorian touch of authenticity to any room but will also create an elegant look to a contemporary interior. This radiator boasts high outputs to ensure the whole room is warm. Comes with the option of traditional legs and in white or matt anthracite finishes. Also available in three columns.
• Manufactured and tested to EN442 standard.
• 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty.
• CE Certification.
• 300mm height option for limited spaces.
• Matching colour wall fixing sets.
• Radiator feet option available to get the classic look.
• Material thickness 1.5mm
• Doesn’t require a flow diverter.
* With conditions
All measurements in Height by Width. Heat output based on ▲T60˚C. Radiators that are electric only are restricted to the heat output of the elements. Element size can be increased to the full capacity of rail if using element type C or E. For indirect heating systems. Tappings are the width of the rail and 65.5mm off the wall. Prices include radiator and wall fixings sets, valves extra.