A designer radiator range is available to fit both vertically and horizontally designs in a gloss white finish.
• Manufactured and tested to EN442 standard.
• CE Certification.
• Double profile construction.
• Maximum corrosion resistance.
• Cataphoretic painting technology.
• Can be installed vertically or horizontally.
• Can be single, dual fuel or all electric.
• 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
* With conditions
All measurements in Height by Width. Heat output based on ▲T60˚C. Radiators that are electric only are restricted to the heat output of the elements. Element size can be increased to full capacity of rail if using element type C or E. Comes with pre-fitted flow diverter. Flow diverter must remain in place when radiator installed on central heating system(only for vertical installations). For indirect heating systems only.
In vertical installation, tappings are the width of the rail and approx. 64mm off the wall. In horizontal installation, tappings are approx. 50mm less than the width of the rail and approx. 64mm off the wall. Price includes radiator and wall fixing sets, valves extra.